Friday, August 30, 2013

It's okay, that I'm not okay and I won't apologize for it

It's been a little over six months since I wrote my last post. In a sense I gave up on it. I felt like why keep writing when all you have is negativity to write? Why keep writing when no one else is reading? I needed some time, I needed that space and who knows it may take me another six months after this post to write another one, but who cares? This blog is for me, it has always been for me. A way to put my thoughts out there and be able to come back and reflect. To see how far I've come or maybe to see that I'm still in the same place I was six months ago, but it's for me so that's ok.

I enjoy writing even when it's not always positive, at least I get to say what's in my head. Get it out so that other thoughts can be formed. I enjoy using my blog to visit others that I have saved in my favorites. I get a glimpse in to their worlds, sometimes live vicariously through these amazingly talented women. I have hope that one day my writing will have more meaning, that one day I too will have amazing stories and memories and laughter. I've realized that in order to do that I need to keep writing, so I will. Even if it takes 100 sad posts to get to that 1 happy one. I will keep going.


No comments:

Post a Comment